HOW DO I PLACE AND ORDER IN ALEX ANDRĒ?
Placing an order is easy, simply follow these steps:
- Shop by browsing through any of our product categories.
- Click on an image to access the individual item’s product page where you will be given information on sizing options.
- Use the sizing tools if you purchase is about shoes and you have any doubt about your size.
- Add your item to your shopping bag by clicking on the ‘ADD TO BAG’ button.
- Review the items you have selected by clicking on ‘MY BAG’ option. To delete an item from your shopping bag, click on the ‘REMOVE’ button.
- To resume shopping after viewing your shopping bag, click the ‘CONTINUE SHOPPING’.
- Please be aware that when the item is in your shopping bag another customer can still purchase it.
- To finalise your purchases, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ and follow the instructions.
- If you are interested in an item which is not available to purchase online, you can email us.
DO I NEED TO CREATE A ALEX ANDRÉ ACCOUNT TO PLACE AN ORDER?
You do not need to create an account to make a purchase. However, we recommend that you set up an ALEX ANDRÉ account to enjoy the benefits of managing your account which includes organising your payment and address details, reviewing your order history and gaining access to your own personal wish list.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY SHOES?
ALEX ANDRÉ shoes come in EU sizing and are true to size. Please refer to our size guide and sizing tool for further information.
WHAT PAYMENT METHOD DO I USE? IS IT SAFE?
We provide several payment methods: PAYPAL system, credit cards and direct bank transfer. The security of your details is a must. To ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure ALEX ANDRÉ uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect the data you send to us over the internet.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION KEPT PRIVATE?
In order to register with ALEX ANDRÉ, you are required to let us know your name and email address. To place an order we will require your billing address, delivery address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date. If necessary these details may be used to verify your order.
We may use your contact details to update you with newsletters, offers or latest collections of ALEX ANDRÉ.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY ORDER?
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been received. This does not mean your order has been accepted. Once your payment details have been approved, the receiving address has been verified, and the item has been located, your order will be accepted and the item will then be dispatched. Please do keep an eye out for any emails from us once your order has been placed, as we may contact you to verify some details.
If you didn’t find the answer to your question or you have any doubt please don’t hesitate to contact us writing to email@example.com